In a nutshell...
Wake-on-LAN Commander enables easy waking up of computers that support Wake-on-LAN (WoL) functionality.
What is it good for?
Do you need an application that can wake up your computers easy and fast, with just one touch? Then Wake-on-LAN Commander is for you! You can manage as many computer profiles as you want and you can wake them up through the LAN or the Internet connection. You can even add a widget on the home screen for an even faster wake up.
Here is a list of features Wake-on-LAN Commander offers for free:
- wake up computer through the LAN or the Internet connection (if it supports Wake-on-LAN functionality)
- send Wake-on-LAN packet multiple times with a user defined delay
- widget support for one touch wake up
- saving and managing an unlimited number of computer profiles
- easy and clean user interface (complete with troubleshooting)
If you want an ad-free user interface, extra features (in the near future) and support future development you can always buy the Premium features with a one-time fee of only 1.0$ (depending on your region).
If you want to find out why Wake-on-LAN Commander needs all those permissions or get an answer to other related questions please visit Wake-on-LAN Commander's Wiki located at https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/wake-on-lan-commander/wiki/Home.
Any kind of feedback (bugs, feature requests, comments) is more than welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
or (if you want to track the status of the issue) I invite you to open a report on https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/wake-on-lan-commander/issues?status=new&status=open.
- [Critical bug fix] Add computer profile button not visible on post Android Lollipop devices!
- Added support for sending the same Wake-on-LAN packet multiple times with a user defined delay (user request #1)
- Rewritten form validations to better inform users about errors
- Minor user interface improvements on button feedback and help page