Using the WakeOnWan+ android app it's easy to turn on or wake a computer. With a simple action you'll be able to wake your computer through Wake-on-LAN. With the handy (optional) "auto-wake" functionality computers will wake automatically as soon as your phone or tablet connects to a (previously specified) wireless network (SSID).
All features at a glance
* Wake on LAN / Wake on WAN (WOL / WOW),
* Auto-wake when connecting to a (previously specified) wireless network,
* Log of all sent WOL-packets (manually and through auto-wake),
* Widget (browse and wake computers from the homescreen).
The app sends WOL-packets over a local network or the internet. Waking your computer using this app only works if your computer supports Wake on Lan. The technology requires a suitable BIOS, network adapter and properly configured routers.
WakeOnWan+ is currently in a beta phase. Functionality may be added, modified or removed in future updates.
Keywords: wake, on, lan, wan, wake-on-lan, wakeonlan, wake-on-wan, wakeonwan, auto-wake, autowake
- Widget added (browse and wake computers from the homescreen).
- Improved rendering of text (fonts) on different devices
- Small fixes