This mobile application aims to be a guide (GPS) to all hikers in Madeira Island, providing useful information about the levada trails.
With more than 50 trails with updated information and available offline, this is the app you need to unleash your explorer’s spirit and come discover the natural wonders of Madeira Island!
** There is only one free walk available to explore. To enjoy all the trails forever you just have to buy once! **
• More than 50 walks to explore
• Distance, difficulty, duration, description and photos for each trail made by local hikers
• Map with GPS trails: Offline, Satellite and Terrain
PLAN YOUR ADVENTURE:
• Plan your walks with custom lists: TO DO and DONE
• Afraid of getting lost? Use your smartphone as a GPS Tracker and follow the path to keep you on the right track.
• Get real time information about the walk location: weather and webcam
• Rate the walks and share your experience
• Find hidden waterfalls, amazing lagoons, viewpoints and much more
• Directions and navigation options to get to the trail by car or public transportation
• Filter trails by popularity, distance, difficulty, type of walk, location birdwatching, kid friendly and more
• Elevation graph, elevation gain, max and min altitude
• Read the reviews and rating of the walks made by the community of hikers
SAFETY FEATURES – SOS
• Sending SMS with your location (GPS coordinates)
• Direct calling to emergency numbers (112, Civil Protection or GNR)
• Buy once and get access to all the walks!
• No popup ads inside the app!
SUPPORT: We love hearing from users: [email protected]
LEGAL: Terms & Conditions: http://www.walkmeguide.com/en/eula
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Five years after its launch and after regular improvements, a new version of this application is now available.
• List of trails with new elements and more visual structure
• More information about each walk: weather, elevation graph and more
• Maps with GPS trails: Offline, Satellite and Terrain
• More options for filtering and sorting the walks
• Information about the state of the trail (closed, under maintenance, etc.)
If you find any bug please report to us. Thanks ;)