This mobile application aims to be a guide (GPS) to all hikers in Madeira Island, providing useful information about the levada trails.
With more than 30 trails available offline, this is the app you need to unleash your explorer’s spirit and come discover the natural wonders of Madeira Island!
✓ Offline map (OpenStreetMap)
✓ All trails are available offline
✓ Distance, difficulty, duration and altitude of the trail
✓ Trail’s description and photos taken by local hikers
✓ GPS trail on Google maps or OpenStreetMap. Your choice!
✓ GPS pinpoints your position
✓ POI along each trail
✓ Recommended equipment
✓ Directions to get to the trail by car or public transportation
✓Share trails in social networks
✓Custom lists of the routes you want to do (wishlist!) or you've done
✓Safety feature - SOS:
- Sending SMS with your location (GPS coordinates)
- Direct calling to emergency numbers (112 or Civil Protection)
You can also:
- Browse the list or map
- Search by name, keywords or location of the trail
- Filter trails by distance, difficulty or location
* More than 30 trail's including: Rabaçal - 25 Fontes, Queimadas - Caldeirão Verde, Monte - Levada dos Tornos, Pico do Areeiro - Pico Ruivo, Ribeiro Frio - Portela, Caniçal - Ponta de São Lourenço, Encumeada, Calheta, Levada do Rei, Levada dos Maroços and more.
* New trails are added regularly
* Available in English, Portuguese, French and Spanish
Note: By downloading / updating / use / continue using this application you are agreeing to terms and conditions stated in the EULA (End User License Agreement).
Note 2: This application has in-app purchase to view all trails.
- Total refresh of the layout, design and performance
- Custom lists of walks (To do; Done)
New, always available, offline map (OpenStreetMap)
- Send SMS with location
- Call emergency number
Download map to use offline (OpenStreetMap)
Timetable of public transports