Do you feel unsafe when you walk home late at night?
Do you wish you could rapidly tell your friends where you are?
Are you worried when you know that your kids, partner or friends are out on their own?
With WalkMeHome you can send an alert to your friends and family and let them know your position with a single push of a button. YOU decide when to start the app and who should follow your walk. This means that your are in total control and that no one can see your position without your permission.
”Download WalkMeHome to your phone to feel safer or let your mum, family and everyone who cares about you a favor!” (Sara Jönsson, Bloger)
Build your social micro-network, invite your closest friends and family to become your Guardian Angels. If you feel worried, no matter the reason, just push the alert-button and your Guardian Angels will receive a message telling them you need help. Your position will be pointed out on a map and your location will be indicated in the chat.
• Invite your friends directly from your phone contact list
• Alert your friends by a simple push of a button
• Call emergency services (911, 112...) if you are in trouble
• Share your position (at start/alert/arrival)
• Speed dial your Guardian Angels
• Chat with your Guardian Angels
WalkMeHome Premium - Only $1.99/month (30 days free trial):
• Live tracking: Let your Guardian Angels follow your walk in real time on a map
• ”I’m OK”: Share your position with your Guardian Angels and let them know you’re OK with one push of a button
• Distance check: Find out the distance to your friends
Many people call a friend or pretend to talk on the phone while they walk alone to feel safer. Invite your friends to become your Guardian Angels instead. That way, they can keep a watchful eye on you and you never need to feel alone.
Walk me home
Do you want to find out more? Visit us on:
Sony Ericsson LiveKey™ - com.sonyericsson.extras.livekey
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch