Wallapop is your mobile flea market, where you can make money from your old stuff and buy great new things.
How to sell:
Selling in Wallapop is easy, fast and free. You can sell anything you want! Just take a picture of it and post it on Wallapop – and voila. It’s now visible to buyers in your local area.
How to buy:
Wallapop is your local flea market in your pocket. Everything for sale on Wallapop is placed in order of how fast you can get to it! You can get in touch directly with the seller, and even meet them to see the item before you buy.
• Wallapop lets you make money, while saving you money on cool stuff. Pretty nifty.
• Delivery charges, waiting time, untruthful product descriptions, the hassle of returns… forget about all this. Just a meeting is all it takes to buy and sell whatever you like.
• With over 8 categories including cars, electronics, fashion and accessories, babies and children, sport and leisure, videogames, films, house and home… You’ll find everything you were looking for.
• Wallapop helps you recycle, and even upcycle if that’s what floats your boat. It’s a sustainable way to shop, giving old things a second lease of life and a brand new owner. Ahem… and did we mention there are no delivery vans or industrial transport?
• The flea market on your phone which you can take anywhere.
Download Wallapop and join the new, local flea market.
Wallapop is the first virtual flea market that – just like the real thing – is a treasure trove of second hand and nearly new cars, bikes, vintage clothes, jewellery, furniture, household things, decoration, electronics and more…
Buying is easy and selling is free. Get involved.
* Your address will always be confidential. Your location will only show as being in a 1km radius, and will never be used for commercial use.
- Fixed some bugs