* Will download (slowly, but you can lock your phone or hit home button to do something else meanwhile) around 31MB of data on first run.
* WiFi or 3G connection must be manually started, to download this data or play network games.
* Please consult help menu to learn how to play and control the game (in particular the touch controls).
* Volume keys are not used to control volume, but rather used as equivalent of control/shift; you can either set ring volume to control it, or set key combos in the options to control sound
* Known limitations: display higher than 480x320 (thus Sony Xperia, Galaxy Teos not usable), low performance on phones older than 1 year
* Devices confirmed to work (benchmark value):
+ Nexus One, Android 2.3.3: 21000
+ Samsung Galaxy Spica/i5700, Samdroid 2.1: 5500
+ Motorola Defy: 19000
+ HTC Desire HD: 13000
+ Samsung Galaxy S: 21000
+ Archos i10 (manual install): 18500
+ LG Optimus Speed: 23000
+ Motorola Droid: 17000
+ HTC Evo 4G: 18500
+ Acer Iconia Tab A500: 57000 (not a typo)
* Please use my email address to report issues for further investigation; posting a comment saying "it crashes" won't help
Let's begin the WAR of Mascots from UniX! They'll represent your favorite free software projects while battling it out in the arena using dynamite, grenades, baseball bats and other bazookas...
Exterminate your opponent in a 2D environment with toon-style scenery.
Each player controls the teams of his choice (tux, gnu, firefox, wilber,...) and must destroy his adversaries using more or less usual weapons.
Although a minimum of strategy is required to win, WarMUX is firstly a "convivial mass murder" game where, turn by turn, each member of each team attempts to cause a maximum of damage to his opponents.
WarMUX is free (under GPL license) and free (neither cash nor ads).
New version (2011/06/02):
- Prevent crash/freeze when game is put to background/phone is locked
- Fix shotgun overpowerfull pushback