All the sights, museums, restaurants of Washington in one handy guide for your Android device. Works offline.
Features of Triposo’s guide to Washington D.C.:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Day trip section.
* An offline map of the city
About our guides
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
In our 4.0 release we've made it easier to plan & book your trip:
- Better hotel screen with ratings and class so it's easier to pick the perfect hotel.
- For all major sights you can easily find tickets & tours so you can skip the line or get a professional guide to show you around.
- We've added a special section with your bookings so you can always find back your hotel using our offline map. Thanks for booking with us!
- Still deciding? Checkout the new photo section tap menu > Photos.