The Food Network app puts you in control with on-the-go access to live TV and full episodes from your favorite shows such as Chopped, The Pioneer Woman and more. Watch live or catch up on full episodes and exclusive clips on demand.
Watch the latest full episodes and stream live Food Network for no additional charge if you have a participating television service provider. Just sign in with the username and password provided by your television service provider. Current service providers include:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Charter Spectrum (New!)
• Comcast XFINITY
• Google Fiber
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
and hundreds more.
Food Network app features include:
• STREAM FOOD NETWORK LIVE for no extra charge
• WATCH THE LATEST FULL EPISODES on demand.
• WATCH A VARIETY OF CLIPS from your favorite shows and chefs with no login required.
• Tap the heart icon on a show and the Favorites screen will update automatically whenever new episodes become available.
• New program guide - see what’s on TV. When a listed episode is already in the app, just tap "Watch Now."
• Cast the Food Network live stream and on-demand episodes to your TV with Chromecast.
• Closed captioning
Food Network app can only be used in the United States and Panama.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at [email protected]
ANDROID TV USERS: Watch a large selection of the newest Food Network full episodes on the Nexus Player. Sign into your account from participating TV service providers for full access. Providers are Cox, DirecTV, DISH, Optimum and Verizon FiOS with more on the way soon for Android TV.
This app does not contain recipes. For recipes and more check out Food Network In the Kitchen in Google Play, or visit FoodNetwork.com.
Bug fixes and minor enhancements