Watch Food Network wherever and whenever you want with on-the-go access to full episodes and video extras from your favorite shows, like Chopped, Iron Chef America, Restaurant: Impossible, The Pioneer Woman, Diners Drive-Ins and Dives and more. A variety of new clips, full TV episodes and original FoodNetwork.com content is added daily!
A select amount of content is available without logging in. To access all content you must login with your television service provider credentials from AT&T U-verse, Bright House Networks, Comcast XFINITY, Cox, DIRECTV, Optimum, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FIOS (we are working to add more providers).
With Watch Food Network, you can:
- WATCH THE LATEST FULL EPISODES for free by logging in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
- WATCH A VARIETY OF CLIPS from your favorite shows and chefs for free…no login required.
- CREATE A CUSTOMIZED WATCHLIST of your favorite shows and chefs. Simply subscribe to any show or chef, and your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available.
- CONTINUE WATCHING videos from where you previously stopped.
- Access the up-to-date, FULL FOOD NETWORK TV SCHEDULE.
- SHARE TO TWITTER OR FACEBOOK without leaving the Watch Food Network app.
- Closed Captioning.
This app does not contain recipes. For recipes and more check out Food Network In the Kitchen in Google Play, or visit FoodNetwork.com.
Watch Food Network can only be used in the United States.
- Added Verizon FiOS and Cox to participating TV service providers
- Miscellaneous bug fixes