Just Share via WatchBig! Enjoy videos on LG Smart TV’s large screen
"WatchBig!" allows you to enjoy videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV’s large screen. All you need to do is touch ‘Share via’ button and select ‘WatchBig!’ You can share your favorite YouTube video with your family and friends by playing it on LG Smart TV.
- Playing videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV
- Saving a playlist for future watch on LG Smart TV
- Sharing the Web page you are in on LG Smart TV
"WatchBig!" launches LG Smart TV app automatically. You do not need explicitly launch the app on TV.
1. You need 2012 model or newer LG Smart TV
If cannot operate WatchBig! with your 2012 LG Smart TV, check your TV software version by "Settings > Support > Software Update" You need the version 04.12.21 or higher
2. You need both TV app and Android App. Please download TV version of "WatchBig!" at LG Smart World
3. Android OS Version 2.3 Gingerbread or higher is required
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV
2. Have your Android device and LG Smart TV in the same network
3. Press Settings (a gear icon with blue background)
4. Do the simple pairing
5. Exit ‘WatchBig’ then find video using your favorite video watching app such as YouTube or TED.
6. Press ‘Share Via’ then select ‘WatchBig!’
7. Press ‘Play Now’ button to watch immediately on the TV.
[Supported LG Smart TV Models]
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600
LMG860, LM7610, LM7600, LM6710
LM6700, LM6690, LM6610, LM6600
LM6450, LM6400, LM6300, LMG620
LM6250, LM6200, LM6100, LS5800
LM5700, LS5750, LS5700 Series @TV 2012
Note: For those TV's that do not work, please do the software update and try again. And provide us with your country information if it still does not work.
Ver 1.51 - TED logic changed due to ted.com has restructured their website.
Ver 1.5 - YouTube (some videos) codec problem resolved!
Ver 1.4 - YouTube no sound problem resolved!
Ver 1.3 - Minor bug fixed
Ver 1.2 - YouTube now working!!