NOTE:You need Sony SmartWatch2 device to use this software.
This is app version of WatchFace; it can stay in foreground while online, but it will note replace built-in watchface. Widget type (new function added to SW2 in April, 2014) also available, which uses less battery power and runs offline.
See Smartwatch2 FAQ and Troubleshooting page for your info:
Please feel free to contact via e-mail if you have any questions.
Various types of WatchFace designs for Sony SmartWatch2. WatchFace shows time, date, phone battery, weather, location, etc, and some designs support customizing. Auto run configurable with scheduling.
There are free and paid designs available. All designs can be tried free ("no license" text is shown).
To change design, long hold SmartWatch2 screen.
Pressing option key will put SmartWatch2 immediately to low power mode, with touch panel disabled (back/home key still works). Auto run and watch mode can be disabled from preference.
Notes and Restrictions:
- If you still see "No license" after purchasing license, please open license page again and check if status says "purchased". If it says purchased and still see no license, please try restarting app, rebooting android device. Still doesn't work, please contact me via e-mail.
- If using Xperia with Stamina mode, add this app to active apps.
- WatchFaces for SW2 is an app, running on Android device. Therefore, it will consume both android and SmartWatch2 battery while running, making shorter battery life. (Currently there are no way to make standalone apps for SmartWatch2)
- While any extension is running, notification is only shown at top for shot time. This is due to SmartWatch2 system specification.
- After turning off and on SmartWatch2, SW2 may freeze showing progress bar. After turning off and of SW2, press power button or home key to show launch screen to avoid freeze.
- Permissions are used to get information from phone to be shown on WatchFace (e.g. upcoming event from google calendar, location, weather, battery statuc, etc).
- If there's any problem, please contact me directly, not through third party app site.
If SW2 is unstable after SW2 management app update, force stop then delete data might fix symptom.
Special Thanks to:
http://openweathermap.org/ for providing weather info.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Minor fix for latest SW2 firmware update
Changed icon design
Changed wording in preference
Rearranged preference for easier view
Added face design change option in preference
Added Weather enable/disable option
Added Unique Style design
Fixed inverse color not working with new draw style
Update weather info while app not in foreground