Al-Watnia Company offers the Customers the Electronic Trading Service, free of charge.
- The Customer may post the sale and purchase orders via the internet at anytime, even if the Stock Exchange was closed; the Customer may also post orders for more than one day.
- The Electronic Trading Section provides the Customers with a Ticker (a screen for the data display) (Transactions – Market Orders – Shares Costs – Indexes - Market News).
- Upon the execution of any sale or purchase operation via electronic trading, the Customer automatically receives a SMS on his/ her personal mobile in respect of the transaction that has been performed.
- To expose the latest details of the financial portfolio contents of shares and cash liquidity.
- To expose the Customer’s orders, the Market’s orders and the current conditions thereof.
- The possibility of amending the valid orders by amending the price, the quantity or the order validity or even canceling the order.
- The possibility of posting “future” orders which shall be valid for a period you fix and which shall be automatically executed upon an offer availability or a demand of the same price and cost.
fixed minor bugs