Turn your phone or tablet into a DAB and FM-Stereo RDS receiver. On USB-OTG compatible phones, simply connect a cheap USB dongle and listen to VHF radio in HiFi quality. Note that the trial version has a runtime limitation and does not support DAB+ but only DAB and FM/RDS.
If you like Wavesink Trial, try out the full-featured Wavesink Plus version with DAB+/DRM+ support:
1. USB dongle with RTL2832U like LogiLink VG0018 with Fitipower FC0013 Tuner. (USB dongles with R820T tuner do NOT work well on some devices, due to an increased current consumption and reduced VHF selectivity compared to FC0013 tuners.)
2. USB OTG cable
3. RTL2832U app by Martin Marinov (see: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=marto.rtl_tcp_andro)
More info: http://feilen-stolz.de/wavesink_android.php
* FM Stereo + RDS
* DAB MP2 (VHF III mode I - no L band, AAC+ in the PLUS version)
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
Questions? Drop us a line on http://www.feilen-stolz.de!
- Added x86 support
- FM stations can be added manually to station list
- Added language: Italian
- Android 2.3 API level compatibility (root required)