Track hurricanes and tropical storms with this all-inclusive free app from WDSU 6 in New Orleans. A robust suite of maps and models, forecasts, radar, contraflow evacuation and much more are right at your fingertips. See if you’re in the storm’s path by viewing the latest cone of uncertainty and Spaghetti Models for the tropics. The easy-to-follow “threat meter” shows you when there’s reason for concern and when all is quiet in the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. Get thorough checklists to prepare your family, home and pets. Receive up-to-the-minute information from the WDSU newsroom and key government agencies. You’ll be prepared, up to date, and connected to what’s going on when hurricanes and tropical storms strike before, during, and after the storm. WDSU 6 Hurricane Central - - this is the one “must-have” app for hurricane season.
• Maps tracking projected storm paths, Satellite, Radar, Winds, More
• Tropical Storms and Hurricane warnings, watches, advisories
• Live updates from Live Wire, Facebook, and Twitter
• Hurricane Videos, Slideshows, Headlines from WDSU
• Checklists, Planning Maps, and more Info to help you prepare and stay safe
• Share your storm photos and videos with “u local"" - they may be shown on TV
New "Share & Save" maps and images tool.
Bug fixes and usability enhancements.
Thank you for your 5-star reviews!