Wear Aware acts like a leash between your phone and your Android Wear watch. It is awesome when you are walking away from your phone, or your phone is walking away from you!
In addition it works like a short range "Find my Phone" app to help you locate your phone when it's out of sight.
Lets you know when you are leaving your phone behind
Your watch will alert you by buzzing when your phone is out of reach.
Time to say good bye to forgetting your phone at home when heading out in the morning!
Helps you locate your phone
Just say "OK Google, Start Phone Finder", and it transforms to a phone locator. Your phone will start trying to make you aware of it's whereabouts by playing an alarm signal. No more running around at home trying to find your phone in silence, or calling it from another phone to find it.
All features in Wear aware are available for free.
Donations are totally voluntary and added for those that wants to help us make the app even better.
- Small bugfixes
- Total redesign of phone app
- Reduced false positives
- Added Different alert levels (High/Medium/Low)
- Possibility to set Phone finder alarm sound
- Options page available on left swipe on disconnect alert on watch
- Option: Snooze alerts for 1/4/8 hours
- Option: Trigger phone finder
- Phone finder: If not in reach, will trigger on reconnect
- Donations.. to motivate further development :)