It's often a pain to open an app on your Android Wear device. You have to remember its name or scroll through different lists to find and launch it.
Wear Mini Launcher is designed to allow you to quickly launch any app from anywhere.
You have also access to quick settings with the double swipe gesture. You can change the brightness of your wear device, change the wifi state, the ring mode of your handheld or make it ring to find it back!
Make it looks like you! With many customization options, the launcher is now exactly as you want it to be.
Customize the position to slide from the part of the screen you chose.
You have to own an Android Wear device to use this app
Currently compatible devices:
► LG G Watch
► Samsung Gear Live
► Moto 360
► LG G Watch R
► Sony SmartWatch 3
► Asus Zenwatch
► LG G Watch Urbane (Android Wear version)
This is a first release, so don't hesitate to mail me if you have a suggestion or you find a bug.
To make it work when you first install it, please:
* Open the app on your smartphone while the watch is connected
* Open the app on your watch
If the handheld app shows a loading icon multiple times, reboot your watch. It sometimes loses the connection to your smartphone.
In-App purchases are only used by the donation system. The app and all the features will remain completely free.
* Phone and Device ID & call information: used to close the drawer during a phone call
* Wi-Fi connection information: used to enable / disable the WIFI and hotspot
**Wear Mini Launcher was original created by Nicolas Pomepuy
Fix some bug.
1. Batteries display empty when lost connection with phone.
2. Lost phone notification not working.