This is a custom watch face for Android Wear devices that displays a circuit board with animated flowing electrons!
Check out the animated preview here:
During normal operation, the watch face consumes minimal CPU (and therefore battery) by displaying a simple dot-matrix display clock. When you touch the watch face, the screen is illuminated to reveal the circuit with flowing electrons.
The watch face supports both 12 and 24 hour formats and can optionally display the current date.
Many settings are now configurable directly on your android wear device!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This application is ONLY intended for ANDROID WEAR devices.
1) Install this application on the companion device of your Android Wear device (i.e. the phone that is associated with your Android Wear watch). The clock face will then automatically be installed on your Android Wear device.
2) Long press the screen on your Android Wear device and then select this clock face from the gallery to activate.
1) Touch the screen of your android wear device to launch the android menu.
2) Scroll down and select "Start..."
3) Scroll down and select "Time Circuit" to open the configuration app on your wear device.
From this menu you can select one of the following items to configure:
a) Time Format - Specify whether the time will be displayed in 12 or 24 hour format or will match how it is displayed by your phone.
b) Date Format - Specify whether the date will be displayed and the format used for display.
c) Date Position - Select the position for the date (Top / Above time / Below time).
d) Background - Control the intensity of the background glow or disable it entirely.
e) Circuit Intensity - Specify the brightness of the circuit wires. Values range from 1 (dim) to 3 (bright).
f) Electron Intensity - Specify the brightness of the circuit wires. Values range from 1 (dim) to 3 (bright).
g) Electron Speed - Specify how fast the electrons travel along the circuit. Speed ranges from 1 (slow) to 4 (fast)
h) Electron Size - Specify the size of the electrons. Sizes range from 1 (small) to 4 (large)
As you change these settings, you will see their effect immediately.
There is also a Reset option. This option reverts all settings back to their default values. You will be given the option to confirm the reset or cancel. As you scroll between these two options, you will see the watch face in the background update to show the effect of the highlighted option. Touch 'Reset' to confirm or touch 'Cancel' (or swipe right) to abort the reset operation.
Note that when upgrading to a new version of this app, you'll typically have to re-select the watch face on your wear device. This is a limitation of Android Wear OS.
Version 2.0 has arrived!
- Increased contrast for improved visibility in daylight.
- Added (optional) date.
- New companion app on wear device allows you to configure:
1) Time format.
2) Date format & position.
3) Background glow intensity.
4) Circuit wire intensity.
5) Electron intensity.
6) Electron speed.
7) Electron size.