Get immediate weather forecasts and highway camera images for your entire route!
Your weather needs change. Usually, you just have to understand what's happening now, but sometimes you need to plan ahead. Instead of searching for weather forecasts city-by-city, get all the information you need all at the same time, in an easy to understand display.
* Using Weather Route, you can now check the current weather throughout your entire road trip and compare city forecasts side-by-side. See if there's snow in that high mountain pass, or flash flooding across that lonely desert, all at the same time, all from the same app.
* View the full route of your trip, or individual legs, with interactive Google Maps, everywhere in the world!
* Easily adjust the time of your trip to instantly see the extended forecast up to several days ahead. Toggle Fahrenheit and Celsius from the Settings.
* Weather camera footage from nearby highway cameras are available in select areas of the United States. Look for the camera icon when holding your device in landscape mode. Camera footage is available in: California, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, New York, Oregon, and Washington. Additional areas may become available.
See the weather like never before - the only weather report that gives a summary of weather info for every leg of your journey.
This app is the free, ad-supported version of Weather Route. If you'd rather have the ad-free version, look for it in the other apps listed in the "more from developer" section.
Voyage Games LLC is not responsible for any damages or mishaps that may occur on your trip. Our services are provided AS IS and Voyage Games LLC will not be held responsible for any losses.
* International support added (with metric units now available).
* Update to allow users to continue when the start/destination spell checking web service is not available.
* Fixed web service problem that prevented some devices from detecting cities correctly.
* Added interactive Google maps.
* Fixed bug that allowed individual weather forecasts to display at slightly incorrect times compared to other results.