Get the best business weather, from the largest business-to-business weather provider. WeatherSentry™ SmartPhone provides business-grade lightning safety and much more for utilities, wind farms, sports and recreation, construction, emergency management, DOTs, and other organizations needing professional weather to ensure safety and improve efficiency of operations.
A subscription service from Schneider Electric is required. Schneider Electric customers for WeatherSentry SmartPhone are being directed here to obtain the download. To subscribe, please provide us your contact and business information at http://tvt.schneider-electric.com/forms/environment/env-trial.cfm. One of our sales associates familiar with the critical weather needs of your industry will contact you.
Customize your lightning alerts for your needs, including an all-clear notification of when it’s safe to resume activity. Get lightning and other forecasted and observed weather notifications for your GPS position and fixed locations of concern. Drill into interactive weather maps to see lightning, current weather and much more – even current severe weather storm tracks and “future radar”, a 90-minute projected radar animation. Access the forecasts that ForecastWatch has rated the most accurate available in the US for the past 8 years, and the most accurate in Europe as well. Get the weather used by more businesses, universities, professional sports teams, winter road maintenance and public safety officials than any other.
• For lightning alerting, create up to 3 lightning warning ranges; you set the distance
• Lightning “all clear” notification of when it’s safe to resume
• Patented, customizable alerts for a range of observed and forecast weather
• Create alerts for your current GPS position and fixed locations
• 24/7 online consulting with professional meteorologists
• High-resolution, interactive maps
• Display real-time lightning, severe weather storm corridors, future radar and more, to help you make better business and safety decisions on the go
• Forecasts independently rated most accurate
• Patented PrecipTimer to estimate when snow or rain will arrive at your location
• Convenient “Dashboard” for quick summary of most critical weather
• Global support, with more extensive support for US, Canada and Europe, depending on version
Improved location services and power management.
Extended hourly forecasts to 36 hours.
Added Environment Canada Public Alerts.
New features specifically for DOTs/winter road maintenance users.