Answer i>clicker polling questions on your Android device! i>clicker GO is a mobile classroom response app that provides the same basic functionality as the popular i>clicker student response remote on your Android device.*
IMPORTANT: Your instructor must enable i>clicker GO for your course before it can be used. Check with your instructor and test the product in class before purchasing a subscription.
• Create new i>clicker GO accounts from within the app
• Free 14-day trial subscription with account creation
• Convenient in-app purchase of additional subscription time
• Supports multiple choice, numeric, and short answer question types**
• App view rotates with device orientation
* i>clicker GO does not support Self-Paced Polling mode at this time.
** Instructors must use i>clicker v6.2.0 or newer to support numeric and short answer question types.
For questions and assistance, visit support.iclicker.com
New in v3.3.1:
• Support for billing API v3.
New in v3.3.0:
• Username must now be an email address
• Password recovery via email
• Multiple Choice responses do not stay highlighted after submitting a response
• Character counter for Numeric and Short Answer question types
• Updated legal information
• Various bug fixes
New in v3.2.0:
• Site license support
• Legal information available in-app
• Accessibility improvements
• New 3-year subscription option
• Numerous bug fixes