WebAccess gives you easy access to your LinkStation or TeraStation from anywhere. Access terabytes of storage directly from your Android device!
- File streaming: play terabytes of photos, videos, and music from anywhere, anytime.
- File download: save files on your Android from your LinkStation or TeraStation. Before a long flight, download movies and music and enjoy them in the air.
- File upload: upload your photo and video files to your LinkStation or TeraStation without any concern for the storage capacity on your Android device.
- File sharing: easily share files from your LinkStation or TeraStation with your friends and family.
- Photo slideshow: automatic photo playback makes your Android a photo frame. Enjoy your photo albums anywhere.
- SSL support (Android 4.0 or later): encrypted communication ensures confidentiality and message integrity.
Supported models :
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- LS200 Series
- LS400 Series
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.26 or later (version 1.34 or later is recommended).
- LS-AVL Series
- LS-CHL Series
- LS-QVL Series
- LS-SL Series
- LS-VL Series
- LS-WSXL Series
- LS-WVL Series
- LS-WXL Series
- LS-XHL Series
- LS-XL Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- TS-6VHL Series
- TS-8VHL Series
- TS-QVHL Series
- TS-RVHL Series
- TS-WVHL Series
- TS3000 Series
- TS4000 Series
- TS5000 Series
- TS-2RZ Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.32 or later.
- TS-RXL Series
- TS-WXL Series
- TS-XEL Series
- TS-XHL Series
- TS-XL Series
AirStation NAS is not supported.
Some NAS icons are not available in the app, but you can still access files and data from the NAS.
Images taken while automatic uploading is active may not be uploaded. In such a case, wait until automatic uploading finishes and re-take the picture. The saved picture will be uploaded in during the next automatic upload session.
- LS220DB and TS1200D are now supported.
- Modified the mechanism for selecting files for automatic uploading.
- Fixed a bug where the BuffaloNAS.com name could not be entered.
- Fixed a bug where a shared link could not be registered.
- Modified to show an error message when deleting downloaded files.
- Fixed a bug where resuming download failed if the half-downloaded file did not exist.
- Modified the default image size to original size when manually uploading.
- Made other minor changes.