WEBCON Business Process Suite Mobile Access lets you access your documents and workflow tasks on the go!
The application connects to the document management and workflow system based on WEBCON Business Process Suite, allowing you to browse, accept or reject pending requests, orders, invoices, agreements and other document types, as well as access your scanned incoming post, also when you’re out of office, directly on your phone!
The application enables:
• browsing through documents assigned to the user (requests, invoices, correspondence, etc.),
• viewing document attachments such as scans of invoices or agreements,
• accepting, rejecting or starting other defined actions for assigned tasks,
• delegating tasks to other colleagues within company’s Active Directory,
• browsing and searching through company document’s archive, with the ability to view detailed data and attachments.
After installation completes the application connects to WEBCON demo server by default. Changing application settings by pointing the connection to the SharePoint server that is being used within your organization for WEBCON Business Process Suite operated document and workflows, will allow you to access your documents and tasks. It is suggested to use the externally available IP server address; please note that VPN connection might be necessary to access the SharePoint site outside of your company network. In case of any problems please contact your network administrator.
Version is mainly intended to fixed errors.
- List items are displayed properly in the preview mode and have been removed from the editing mode
- Added the ability to view attribute values.
- Speeded documents lists performance and fixed scrolling.
- Fixed detection and support for tablets.
- Added hiding inactive sections of the document.
- Reduced memory usage.