Webfeud is a word game like Scrabble® and KrisKros Klasik® in which two players engage in an online battle: a feud over the web.
The main difference between Webfeud and other games is the use of official Scrabble® dictionaries, wherever possible.
26 different languages and dictionaries:
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Dutch (provided by Van Dale)
- English (TWL and CSW2012)
- French (ODS6)
- Scots Gaelic
More languages to follow.
In addition to this:
- Integrated chat
- Upvote option for words that should be included in the dictionary (only available for unofficial wordlists)
- Players can choose to keep their statistics and be displayed on the leaderboard.
- Display the number of tiles and letters available and played
Challenge your Twitter followers and Facebook friends, invite people by email or play against random opponents.
More info, see http://www.webfeud.com
- Scottish Gaelic dictionary added
- Hawaiian dictionary added
- Fixed error when choosing avatar
- Support for ART Android Runtime