Monitor any website's availability, health, rankings and links at anytime and anywhere with this application made specially for webmasters.
Get notification when any website is down, when ranking changes, when infected with malware, blacklisted by web security databases or when a reciprocal link is removed by another party. Also able to see the overview of your website statistics in graphical charts.
Free version includes advertisements and enforce limitation to the number of website profiles.
*** NOTICE ***
Most of the tools in this app rely heavily on web scraping, so should the app failed to obtain correct data when the data source page changes their coding/layout, please report to me at [email protected]
and I will fix it as soon as possible.
4 Website Monitors:
- Availability Monitor
- Statistic Monitor (ranking changes)
- Threat Monitor (check for malware infection, blacklist, outdated software)
- Reciprocal Link Monitor (link exchange)
All New Threat Monitor:
- Verify your website against popular web security databases such as Google SafeBrowsing, Norton SafeWeb and Yandex for blacklist or malware report
- Check your website's software version (currently supports WordPress, Drupal and more to be added)
Collected statistics include:
- Availability (server response code)
- Google PageRank
- Alexa Rank
- Number of Backlinks (according to Google, Alexa, MajesticSEO)
- Number of Indexed Pages (according to Google, MajesticSEO)
- IP Address & Hostname
- Response Time
- More to be added over time
More exciting features to come:
- Twitter and facebook stats integration
Due to vast amount of android devices out there, it is difficult to make the app run perfectly on all devices. However, I will try my best with *your help*. Please send any bug report or force close together with the steps to reproduce the problem to [email protected]
I will try my best to fix the problem asap. Thank you.
Please email me at [email protected]
for any problem you encountered or feature request.
- Fixed a force close in profile page
- Now users can test check availability
- User now able to verify each reciprocal link manually (Thanks Brian in the review section)
- Reciprocal link monitor now has better detection algorithm and able to detect if the website is using different anchor text than specified
- Fixed a bug where wrong drupal version is reported
- Solved the lag problem in last release