WebSnap essentially lets you take a snapshot of any web page or part of a page and display it on your Android home screen with a refresh interval of your choice. This can come really handy for any news or sports story you are following, an online cam feed enjoy glancing at every now and then, or just about any piece of info from the interwebz that you want to keep an eye on. (Haroon Q. Raja - XDA Developers)
- Clip webpage region and put it on your homescreen as Web Widget.
- Web Widget is refreshed automatically to update the content as your choice
- Support scrollable widget for 2.x/3.x/4.x Android OS
- Support smart scroll to the tapped region on widget
- Share widget snapshot to Facebook, Twitter, Email, Cloud...
- Capture whole webpage as a high quality picture
- Capture a selected region on a webpage, eliminate unnecessary regions.
- Support capture webpage with zoom for very high resolution snapshot.
- Manage your snapshots and sharing snapshots.
- Some website layout may not be captured successfully in Android 2.3 or lower
Tags: Website Widget, Webpage Widget, Web Observer, Web watcher, Web snap, Web clipper, Web Capture, Web Snapper, Save Web, Web Snapshot
- Fix crash issues
- Fix disable issue of color customization in donated version
- Customize widget header color (donated ver. only). You can change header background color and text color.
- Add content change percentage preference. Widget layout is rendered if change exceeds this value. Save battery life.
- Save whole webpage is now widget individual preference. However, particular website doesn't support this and causes crash problem.