WedSocial by WeddingWire. Make your wedding fun and engaging with the #1 wedding app. Collect all of your guests’ photos from your wedding events and share them with your nearest and dearest! Plus, it syncs with your WeddingWire wedding website!
Here’s why your special day deserves WedSocial. You can:
- Capture every memory with our wedding photo sharing app!
- Encourage guests to share photos during your wedding events by uploading them into a live photo feed for all to see.
- Manage your guests’ photos directly from your wedding website and easily download them to share after your big day!
- Ensure your guests are on time and in the know. The WedSocial app allows your guests to access all your wedding event details - even offline!
- Keep photos of your special day private. #Hashtags can be too public.
- All for free!
WedSocial, it’s the free and fun way to include all your friends, family, and wedding party in the magic of your special day. Just have them install the app, find your wedding name and start sharing pictures. It’s that easy. Now the memories can live on forever in the palm of your hand.
Use WedSocial for all your wedding events, from your engagement party to your wedding shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner and even your honeymoon.
And it works with all our WeddingWire apps and websites. Managing your wedding has never been easier. For more wedding planning help, check out our other apps in Google Play: Wedding Planning App and WedTeam.
If you're getting married:
- Create your unique wedding code by visiting your wedding website dashboard.
- Share the app and your unique wedding code with your guests.
- Keep your wedding details up-to-date.
- After the event, log into your wedding website, download your photos, and enjoy!
If you're a guest:
- Enter the wedding code given to you by the couple.
- Take photos directly in the WedSocial App or upload from your photo album.
- Comment on and share the photos your friends and family upload!
- We added the option to upload multiple photos at once
- We improved the copy when inviting guests
- We added the ability to leave a wedding (not that you would want to :))