Drivewyze PreClear is the trucker app that saves you time, money and hassles, by letting you bypass weigh stations and mobile inspection sites using your phone or tablet.
Providing bypasses at over 400 sites in 29 states, Drivewyze is the nation’s largest and fastest growing commercial truck bypass service. For a complete and updated list of supported states and sites, visit http://drivewyze.com/coverage-map.
It’s better than a weigh station locator app, and is perfect for owner operators or company drivers. Whether you are driving short haul or interstate, Drivewyze can give you the green light to bypass scales between 50% to 98% of the time, depending on your carrier safety score.
No pre-approval and no transponder required. Just download the app, start the no-obligation free trial, and start getting bypasses today. The bypass service is free for 30 days, after which you can decide whether or not to continue with a paid subscription. See for yourself how much time and money you can save with this must-have trucking tool.
If you’ve never signed up for a bypass program before, or if you’re wondering how Drivewyze compares to other bypass services, now is the time see how Drivewyze stacks up:
-More bypass sites than any other program
-Better bypass rates than the other programs
-Works at both fixed weigh stations and mobile sites
-No transponder required – it turns your phone or tablet into a “smart transponder”
-New states and sites added regularly
-Try it for free to see if subscribing is right for you
The Drivewyze PreClear trucking app also includes a free “Heads Up” alert service for over 700 weigh stations in the US, notifying you when you are 2 miles from a weigh station or mobile inspection site. This feature is available to all Drivewyze PreClear users – even those who don’t sign up for the bypass service.
The Drivewyze PerClear trucker app has been named one of the “OnDemand Top 50 Companies to Watch” by AlwaysOn, and is the winner of both Long Haul Magazine’s Top 5 Award and the Heavy Duty Trucking Top 20 Award.
The Drivewyze weigh station bypass service is officially endorsed by state trucking associations and the American Trucking Associations, and has obtained express permission from state law enforcement agencies to provide weigh station and inspection site bypasses to truckers.
Drivewyze is very protective of your data and information. We encrypt all wireless communications to protect your privacy, and we don’t share your truck’s location or your personal information with any third parties including law enforcement.
Drivewyze PreClear Features:
- Truckers can try it for free with a no-obligation 30 day trial
- Quick and easy setup
- Cancel at any time
- Unlimited phone or email customer support at no additional charge
- Hands-free, compliant with FMCSA and state distracted driving laws
- Audio and visual alerts when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile inspection site
- Runs in the background
- Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
- Your privacy is protected – personal account data is never transmitted. Trucks cannot be located or tracked and law enforcement cannot use service for speed enforcement.
- Does not require any additional hardware – no transponders
- Automatically resets after each site visit
• Android tablet or smartphone
• Active cellular data connection
• Allow access to GPS
Keywords: drivewyse, drivewise, drivewize, drive wise, drive wize
- Georgia and Idaho are now participating in the Drivewyze program
- Receive notifications from Drivewyze