**Michigan has joined the Drivewyze network, and all 63 sites are now live in Texas - that’s 12X more bypass sites than any other bypass provider in Texas!**
Truckers are now able to receive weigh station bypasses in 25 states!
Drivewyze is an innovative, free trucking app that gives commercial truck drivers a Heads Up alert when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile inspection site – at over 700 locations across the country – so that you can be prepared.
Drivewyze also offers an optional bypass subscription service proven to save truckers time, money and hassles. This handy trucker app will keep you on the mainline and let you skip the pull-in line completely, at 333 inspection and weigh station locations in 25 states throughout the United States.
See for yourself with a 30-day, no-obligation free trial. For a complete and updated list of supported states and sites, visit http://drivewyze.com/coverage-map.
Drivewyze is very protective of your data and information. We encrypt all wireless communications to protect your privacy, and we don’t share your trucks location or your personal information with any third parties including law enforcement.
The Drivewyze trucking app has been named one of the “OnDemand Top 50 Companies to Watch” by AlwaysOn, and is the winner of both Long Haul Magazine’s Top 5 Award and the Heavy Duty Trucking Top 20 Award.
Drivewyze PreClear Features:
- Allows you to bypass Drivewyze-supported weigh stations and inspection sites 50% - 98% of the time depending on your fleet safety score (requires subscription)
- Truckers can try it for free with a no-obligation 30 day trial
- Cancel at any time
- Hands-free service - audio and visual alerts when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile inspection site
- Runs in the background
- Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
- Quick and easy setup
- Unlimited phone or email customer support at no additional charge
- Your privacy is protected – personal account data is never transmitted. Trucks cannot be located or tracked and law enforcement cannot use service for speed enforcement.
- Does not require any additional hardware – no transponders
- Automatically resets after each weigh station
This trucking tool is officially endorsed by state trucking associations and the American Trucking Associations, and has obtained express permission from state law enforcement agencies to provide weigh station and inspection site bypasses to truckers who use Drivewyze.
• Android tablet or smartphone
• Active cellular data connection
• Allow access to GPS
- Fixes screen not turning off issues