This is my take on a Wendler 5/3/1 application.
!!!Please not this is an unofficial application and is by no means connected to Wendler himself!!!
With the application you may:
- Keep track of each main exercise and the order you complete them in
- Add additional exercises for each workout
- Customize your increments, percentages or other stats on the fly
- View & edit old workouts
- Delete old workouts by swiping them away
- Backup & restore files to & from local storage
- Yada yada and more stuff
Questions, feedback, bugs or suggestions? Feel free to email me and I'll reply asap
Code can be found on https://github.com/jnordstrom90/Wendler
Feel free to look through it and file bug reports / pull requests. If you're filing a bug please provide proper steps to reproduce, an expected behavior and if possible a log as well.
Permissions used :
- Write external storage : Needed for backups to local storage
- Vibrate : Used for haptic feedback throughout the application
- Internet & Network state: Used for Google Analytics which helps me with more detailed crash logs and statistics
- Additional exercises can now go over 9000%
- Added reps to beat feature (Thanks Peter for the pull request!)