The Mountain State of West Virginia has a rich and diverse cultural heritage.
Did you know that a former West Virginia Governor was the nephew of Anderson Hatfield of the Hatfield and McCoy feuds?
Did you know the highest ranking African American Civil War Soldier was a West Virginia native?
Download this app and take a virtual visit to the West Virginia Museum at the Cultural Center where you will uncover thousands of interesting pieces of history. Already at the museum? Launch the app and uncover some hidden treasures of West Virginia’s heritage. This app takes historical preservation and education to a new level.
So, don’t wait any longer and download this app to find out what award-winning novel was written by a Fairmont, WV native!
· Discovery Rooms detailing various periods of WV’s history with video, audio and text descriptions
· Test your knowledge of WV history with the Fact-Finder quiz
· Plan your next visit with the GetMeThere mapping feature
· If you’re already at the Museum, then discover hidden treasures using the ScanMe feature
· Share your favorite exhibits/artifacts instantly with your friends on Facebook and Twitter without leaving the app