You have immediate account access where you can:
• Check balances and transaction history
• View Cleared Checks
• Transfer funds
• Make bill payments
• View and activate your cash back offers (phone only)
• Deposit Checks (phone only)
• Search for the nearest WESTconsin office and ATM locations
Our Mobile Banking app allows WESTconsin Credit Union members to access their accounts by using their existing WESTconsin Online banking username and password login. In order to pay bills with your mobile device, you also need to be registered for bill pay. Because of the variety of vendors and data plans, we encourage you to check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges for accessing the web.
To sign up for WESTconsin Online banking, visit westconsincu.org and click on the Online Account Access button where you may register as a New User.
For your safety and security, all information is encrypted and login information, including passwords, are never stored. If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your account by logging into WESTconsin Online using a computer and changing your password. You may also contact our Service Center at (800) 924-0022 for further assistance.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.westconsincu.org/AboutUs/accountdisclosures.aspx
Federally Insured by NCUA
• Now able to deposit checks on supported tablets!
• Now see the status of submitted check deposits with the deposit check history!
• Improved performance and bug fixes