The convenient way to manage your banking on the go.
• Quick Balance – view the available balance of up to 3 eligible accounts without signing in to Mobile Banking^
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode
• Sign in using your fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S6 Edge, Note 4 and Note 4 Edge (note, these sign in options won’t work if the standard system settings and applications on your device have been altered or removed)
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• View and search transactions
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts and shared access accounts
• View and save eStatements.
• Transfer money between accounts, Pay Anyone or BPAY® bills
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• Approve payments.
Get Cash without your Debit Card:
• Use Get Cash to withdraw cash from any Westpac ATM in Australia without a Debit Card (daily and weekly limits apply).
• Search locally or internationally to find an ATM.
Tap and pay:
• Tap and pay using your Samsung smartphone. Available on the Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S5 Mini, S6, S6 Edge, Note 3, Note 4, Note 4 Edge and Alpha
• Call us on 1300 651 089 if you have difficulty downloading your cards.
While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, many lack the required security hardware to keep your payment details safe.
Update your details:
• Report a lost or stolen card
• Change your contact details
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Change daily payment limits (max. limit applies).
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a Credit Card, Personal Loan or Westpac Global Currency Card.
• Overseas Travel Notifications
• Advising customers of the nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
• Prompting customers to advise Westpac of travel plans before travelling overseas or go to services>going overseas within app
Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
For those customers who haven’t had their accounts upgraded to Westpac Live your account will be migrated in the next few months. Until then, you will continue to use the classic Westpac Mobile Banking features.
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
^Not available on all accounts. For info on eligible accounts visit www.westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
Downloading this app is free, but standard fees and charges for using Online Banking still apply. Read the terms and conditions for Online Banking and each applicable product before deciding if a product is appropriate for you: www.westpac.com.au/personal-banking/online-banking/terms-conditions
This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
©2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.
Introducing Quick Balance
Westpac Live customers can now see the available balance of up to 3 eligible accounts without signing in to Mobile Banking. (To set up Quick Balance, sign in and sign out of Mobile Banking once and then swipe left from the home screen)^.
If you are having continued issues with our app, delete and re-install it. If issues persist call 1300 655 505.