With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go. Get Cash without your card on your Mobile. Swipe left for Quick Balance^. Enjoy faster sign in with your fingerprint* or 4 digit passcode. It's a secure and convenient way to bank.
• Quick Balance – view the available balance of up to 3 eligible accounts without signing in to Mobile Banking^
• Sign in with 4 digit passcode
•Sign in with fingerprint on your compatible Samsung smartphone* (note: not available on rooted devices)
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• View and search transactions
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts and shared accounts
• View and save eStatements
• Transfer money, Pay Anyone or BPAY® bills
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Get Cash without your Debit Card:
• Withdraw cash from any Westpac ATM in Australia without a Debit Card (daily and weekly limits apply)
Tap and pay:
• Tap and pay using your compatible Samsung smartphone*
• While other Android handsets have NFC functionality, many lack the required security to keep your details safe
• Report a lost or stolen card
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Update your contact details
• Travelling overseas? Notify us before you go to help protect you from fraud
• Change daily payment limits (max. limit applies)
• Our Security Guarantee, SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you
• Locate your nearest ATM or branch in Australia
• Save on ATM withdrawal fees overseas by using Westpac's Global ATM Alliance Locator and Travel
Notifications to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs~
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a Credit Card, Personal Loan or Westpac Global Currency Card
Always keep your app up to date to access the full range of features and the latest enhancements, including stability improvements.
Forgot your password?
Go to the app sign in page and simply reset your password.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Contact Us: westpac.com.au/contact-us
• Website: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
• Facebook: facebook.com/Westpac
Things you should know:
*Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list at westpac.com.au/devices.
^Not available on all accounts. For info on eligible accounts visit info.westpac.com.au/quickbalance.
~Other fees and charges may be payable. A 3% Westpac Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit card or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the “Credit” option is selected. A list of Global Alliance members is available at westpac.com.au/unstoppableyou (excludes American Express cards).
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens.
This app is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms and conditions for Online Banking and each relevant product or service available at westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms before making a decision.
# Hey You is a trademark of Beat the Q Holdings Pty Limited ABN 67 601 969 840.® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. ©2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.
• Activate a Westpac credit card or debit card (using your smartphone’s camera to scan and enter card details).
• Support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Android M)
• Order ahead at selected cafés with Hey You#
If you are having issues, please delete and re-install the app to ensure that you have the latest version.