Westpac Mobile Banking gives you the convenience & flexibility to manage your banking on the go.
•Check account balances and transactions
•Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
•Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM anytime
•Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
•Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
•View and save eStatements
Tap and pay
Download the latest version of the App to tap and pay.
•Use your Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S5 mini, Galaxy Alpha, Note 3, Note 4 and Note edge to tap and pay for everyday purchases.
•You need to have a supported model for tap and pay. To check your model number, tap Settings>About device. Supported models include:
•S4 - GT-i9505, GT-i9506 and GT-i9507
•S5 – SM-G900I
•S5 Mini – SM-G800Y
•Note 3 – N9005
•Note 4 – SM-N910G
•Note 4 Edge – SM-N915G
•Galaxy Alpha – SM-G850Y
•Minimum supported version for Galaxy S4 is 4.0 but for S4 model GT-i9507, it is 4.0 and 4.3 only
•Minimum supported version for Galaxy S5, S5 mini, Galaxy Alpha Note 3, Note 4 and Note edge is 4.4
•Call us on 1300 651 089 if you have difficulty downloading your cards.
While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, they lack the required security hardware (Embedded Secure Element) to keep your payment details safe. When the manufacturers add the security hardware for NFC payments to handsets such as Google Nexus 5, Westpac will then add its Pay functionality to these devices in Australia. Please contact your handset manufacturer for further information on when they plan to launch a handset with an EMV chip to keep your payment details safe.
•Open a savings or transaction account
•Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
•Travel checklist and currency converter
•Overseas Travel Notifications
•Advising customers of the nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
•Prompting customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to traveling overseas
Business customers can also:
•Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting and read the Financial Services Guide (“FSG”). Online Investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from them.
5. Optimised version for Mobile Banking is 4.0 and above on selected Android devices
Tap and pay with your mobile
Customers can now use Galaxy Note 4, S5 mini, Galaxy Alpha and Note edge to make mobile payments.