The official Westpac Online Investing App now includes an alerts feature which allows you to receive stock Alerts straight to your Android device via push notifications. You can now set up the following alerts:
• Stock price rises above or below a specified price
• Stock reaches a specified traded volume
• Stock ex–dividend date notice
• Market sensitive announcements
The Westpac Online Investing Mobile App provides you access to:
• Trade shares, warrants and ETFs
• View, create, rename, add and remove stocks from your Watchlists
• View live quotes, announcements, charts and news
• View Equities, Online Investment Loan and BT Margin Lending holdings
• View live market indices and major currency exchange rates
• View live balances for integrated cash accounts
• Set a 4 digit PIN for quicker login
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Online Investing App. Normal data charges apply.
You can now create, view, edit and delete various types of alerts from your smartphone. You can select to receive push notifications direct to your smartphone and/ or select email to your designated email address.
The alerts you create on your smartphone will immediately sync with the website and vice versa.