A Contract Bridge Game that can be played by self offline against robot or connect via Internet to play with your friends. The robot uses SAYC/ACOL/PRECISION/2-over-1 GF (partially implemented). It is a beta-release and is subjected to continue development efforts. Your comments on how to improve the game are welcome. For bug report, please email directly to [email protected]
For any complaints related to robot's bidding in solo game, you are recommended to use the in-app robot problem report mechanism. For online game, simply give us the board number and your username.
Warning: The robot for the current release is weak. If you are a serious bridge player, please don't install it until production version released.
- Initial release of the hint function in Solo Game.
- Add Quiz shortcut to main menu.
- (Improve)Purge old Solo Tournament records in device.
- (Improve)Lower the requirement of responder rebid a 2NT after an intervention.
- (Fix)In game signoff, robot selects minor instead of major.
- (Fix)Program update issue.
- (Fix)(1C)-X-(1S)-3H, robot cannot understand the meaning of the 3H.
And a number of improvements and fixes. (See release notes)