A Contract Bridge Game that can be played by self offline against robot or connect via Internet to play with your friends. The robot uses SAYC/ACOL/PRECISION/2-over-1 GF (partially implemented). It is a beta-release and is subjected to continue development efforts. Your comments on how to improve the game are welcome. For bug report, please email directly to [email protected]
For any complaints related to robot's bidding in solo game, you are recommended to use the in-app robot problem report mechanism. For online game, simply give us the board number and your username.
Warning: The robot for the current release is weak. If you are a serious bridge player, please don't install it until production version released.
- Add Confirm Play Option, default is on.
- Minimum Android version set to 2.2 (Device with 2.2 or lower will not be expired).
- Improve: Claim dialog width adjusted according to orientation.
- Improve: Bid Button Configurations Type 3-5 address 'Black Heart' problem.
- Improve: 1D-1S-(2H)-4D? robot prefers to bid 2NT instead of 4D if bas stoppers.
- Improve: QTXX is now treated as a semi-stopper.
And a number of improvements and fixes. (See release notes)