A Contract Bridge Game that can be played by self offline against robot or connect via Internet to play with your friends. The robot uses SAYC/ACOL/PRECISION/2-over-1 GF (partially implemented). It is a beta-release and is subjected to continue development efforts. Your comments on how to improve the game are welcome. For bug report, please email directly to [email protected]
For any complaints related to robot's bidding in solo game, you are recommended to use the in-app robot problem report mechanism. For online game, simply give us the board number and your username.
Warning: The robot for the current release is weak. If you are a serious bridge player, please don't install it until production version released.
== Update Notes ==
- A hot fix for game hanged when robot defender got a knockable ace.
- Minimum Android version set to 2.3.3 (API 10)
- Add "Export Snapshot" option to game viewer.
- Add "Forgot Username/Password" link to Solo Tournament login dialog.
- Add Claim Confirm Option (2-Click), default is on.
- Improve: The bidding view will be scrolled correctly after an undo.
And a number of improvements and fixes. (See release notes)