A Contract Bridge Game that can be played by self offline against robot or connect via Internet to play with your friends. The robot uses SAYC/ACOL/PRECISION/2-over-1 GF (partially implemented). It is a beta-release and is subjected to continue development efforts. Your comments on how to improve the game are welcome. For bug report, please email directly to [email protected]
For any complaints related to robot's bidding in solo game, you are recommended to use the in-app robot problem report mechanism. For online game, simply give us the board number and your username.
In order to add Bluetooth feature to our game, we have decided to cease the support of Android 1.6. This is a special version that extends the expiry date for using 1.6 phones. So if you are still using 1.6 phone, please make sure that you have this update.
Warning: The robot for the current release is weak. If you are a serious bridge player, please don't install it until production version released.
- (Improve)Continuation after a negative double.
- (Improve)Overcaller will not rebid a 5-card suit upon advancer's new suit bid.
- (Improve)In NT game, defender always run a suit, if partner is void.
- (Imporve)Implement advancer's takeout double bid class.
- (Improve)Gerber recognition.
- (Fix)Overcaller pass with 17 HCP.
- (Fix)Takeout double to weak 3 with only 8 HCP.
- (Fix)Bid Analysis for balance seat jump suit treat as preemptive.
- (Fix)Responder rebid with a weak hand.