A Contract Bridge Game that can be played by self offline against robot or connect via Internet to play with your friends. The robot uses SAYC/ACOL/PRECISION/2-over-1 GF (partially implemented). It is a beta-release and is subjected to continue development efforts. Your comments on how to improve the game are welcome. For bug report, please email directly to [email protected]
For any complaints related to robot's bidding in solo game, you are recommended to use the in-app robot problem report mechanism. For online game, simply give us the board number and your username.
In order to add Bluetooth feature to our game, we have decided to cease the support of Android 1.6. This is a special version that extends the expiry date for using 1.6 phones. So if you are still using 1.6 phone, please make sure that you have this update.
Warning: The robot for the current release is weak. If you are a serious bridge player, please don't install it until production version released.
- Add program version checking (for device without Google Play Installed).
- Add level and title to Online Game's Player List.
- (Fix)My Solo Tournament is now sorted by event end date in descending order.
- (Fix)Robot does not understand 2NT after 2S in Cappelletti.
- (Fix)Robot plays third hand small even has high cards.
- (Improve)Synchronization issues for solo tournament.
- (Improve)Higher the requirement for cuebid in weak 2 defense.
...And more, see release notes in the app!