Whack a Mail is the fun, fast-paced game that looks like work.
Whack a Mail is a game for people who want to have fun while looking productive, or people who just want to feel more productive than they really are. It is a traditional whack-a-mole game with a twist: it’s in the middle of an email screen.
From the moment you start playing, dingbats (or 'bats) start popping up on the screen. Your goal is to whack them to pieces as soon as possible (and get back to checking your email)! You can also unlock and collect 'bats to fill up your 'bat collection. Try to collect them all.
Play in Three Strikes Mode, or Time Race Mode. In Three Strikes, you have three lives and you can hit as many bats as possible until you lose. In Time Race, it doesn't matter if you miss, but you only have 60 seconds to score as many points as possible.
Glass Bottle Apps is not responsible for any decrease in productivity caused by this game.
Please send feedback to [email protected]
- All scores will now be submitted to Google Play Games (not just when you get a new high score) for daily and weekly leaderboards.
- Slightly cleaner Main Menu.
- You can now select options from the menu by clicking on the text instead of just the button.
- You can now share your latest scores from the Game Over dialog.
- Important bug fix
- New background image and background music