This is an open-source(Apache Software License 2.0) 3D Live Wallpaper. This simulates a school of sardines which used BOIDS algorithm.(with Whale shark)
Sardines each determines the direction of movement according to BOIDS algorithm.Whale shark is considered to be part of the herd from the sardine.Unfortunately, This is the lowest graphics you have ever seen.However, I think that you can enjoy BOIDS algorithm by this.Let's enjoy BOIDS algorithm.
1) This simulates "a school of sardines".
2) You can increase the number of sardine to 150 of them.
If your device become slow or choppy, please adjust speed and the number of sardine.
3) You can change the speed that the sardine swims.
4) You can change the speed that the whale shark swims.
5) Sardine comes there when you touched screen.
6) You can enable "a school of sardine" function.
You can disable "a school of sardine" function.
7) You can change distance from a viewpoint to the center of the aquarium.
8) There is a viewpoint mode of a sardine or a viewpoint mode of a whale shark.
You seem to have become a sardine or a whale shark.
9) !!Caution!! This is the lowest graphics you have ever seen.
1) After Android2.1.
2) OpenGL ES 1.0.
3) Over 3MB Heep memory area.
Todo and KnownBugs:
1) Crashes on unknown platform.
2) Crashes on Nexus S.
3) Can't see anything(black screen)...
4) Improve Graphics
Thank you for some reports and some comments!
* Copyright (c) 2011 QSDN,Inc. All right reserved.
* Copyright (c) 2011 Atsushi Konno All right reserved.
* Apache Software License 2.0.
jinbei3d (1.0.11) stable; urgency=low
* Added New Option.
- Disable the icon in the Notification Area.
jinbei3d (1.0.10) stable; urgency=low
* Fixed BUG
1) HTC Explorer.
jinbei3d (1.0.9) stable; urgency=high
* Fixed BUG.
1) Crash on HTC Desire(X06HT)
jinbei3d (1.0.8) stable; urgency=low
* Fixed BUG.
1) Sony Ericsson Xperia SO-01B
2) Samsung Galaxy NEXUS SC-04D
3) Samsung Galaxy S SC-02B