This new app will help you decide what to cook.
Everyone of us cooks different, and because of that, this app does not include a full recipe database. You have to create your own meal database.
You save your meals in our app, assign keywords and use those keywords later on to find a suitable meal to cook.
You can be as creative as you want, you can use your family members names to indicate, that they like a specific meal, or you can use the obvious keywords like "italian", "soup" and so on.
Those keywords will help you to find a suitable meal to cook. You can search for "all fish-meals, that are not italian". The app knows what you have cooked in the past month (provided you entered that information properly), and those recently cooked meals will not be shown for a specific period of time.
* Save your meals with optional details like a description, the price per serving, the ingredients, a picture, your personal rating, the energy value per serving and more
* Gives you two different recommendations: The simple recommendations are based on the past month, meaning that the recently cooked meals are not recommended again, the second more complex recommendations extend that by keywords and ingredients. You can select (or deselect) multiple keywords und ingredients and the app will find suitable results
* Share your meals locally via QR-code (needs the free app QR Droid)
* create a monthly report. It shows what you have cooked in the selected time frame, including prices. (Provided you entered the price for each meal)
* create a simple week plan by booking meals. Those booked meals appear in the 'booked meals list', where you can access a simple ingredientlist.
This app shows ads. If you want to disable the ads, please install the license app.
* You can enter "1 1/2 kg chicken" when adding new ingredients and you can use fractions, when you edit an existing
* The ingredients are scaleable. You can scale the ingredients of a recipe for 6 servings for example.
* Added support for several QR code scanner apps
* Added more units of measure