Say hello to the #1 conversation starter app for Android, complete with the ability to add your own conversation topics! And as fate would have it, it's 100% FREE!
Imagine you're at a social gathering among strangers and can't think of anything to say, endlessly waiting for your conversation partner to break the silence while at the same time hoping you suddenly think of something magical. Well, now your social anxiety worries are over with What2Say, the Random Topic Generator! Simply flip out your phone, press a button and hey presto! Instant topic of conversation, from a list of 200+ readily available topics!
The app also provides the ability to add/delete topics in addition to the default list, so if you have any good ideas on the way to that party your boss is hosting, you can note them down with ease!
- Press the 'Click Here' button on the main screen to select a topic at random from the built-in database.
- To add/remove topics, as well as to view all topics in the database, select the 'Add/Delete Topics' option via your phone's Menu button. On this screen, pressing the 'Reset' button will return all default topics as well as remove any topics you've added. Pressing a topic on this screen will remove the topic from the database.
- Revamped UI
- Fixed screen orientation issue - text no longer disappears when device is tilted
- Removed "Test" text that appeared when app started up
- Removed ads
- Fixed database reset issue
- Unlocked screen orientation. Have fun using it sideways!
- Added compatibility for Android 2.2.
- Added 150+ conversation topics