Wazzap Migrator: move your WhatsApp history from iPhone to Android
Just switched from iPhone to Android? Don't worry, you can move your WhatsApp history (texts and images) to your brand new Android phone.
- import messages and emoji
- import images, audio, video, locations and contacts
- works even if you already sold/gave away your old iPhone, just be sure to have an iTunes backup on your PC/Mac
- you can try Lite version (free) before buying https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nbeghin.whatsappmigrator.lite
VIDEO & HOWTO
- worried about your privacy? when installing take a look at the app's permission: it has no permission to access the internet, so you can be sure your data absolutely can't leave your device
- in-app support line: just tap on Settings -> Contact me and I'll assist you (response: 24h max)
- more info and advanced help @ http://www.wazzapmigrator.com
- Satisfied or Reimbursed guarantee: send me the error logs if it doesn't work for you and if I can't fix your issue I'll refund you
HOW IT WORKS
Just extract your iPhone WhatsApp archive (ChatStorage.sqlite) from your old iPhone to your new Android phone SD card (or root folder if you don't have one, like in Nexus 4). WhatAppMigrator will automatically detect the backup and merge the iPhone archive with the pre-existing Android one (if available). See in-app help for more details on how to extract the ChatStorage.sqlite.
*** Basic computer knowledge is required to extract iPhone WhatsApp archive, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYqkEb61fD4 or http://www.wazzapmigrator.com before buying if you can't do it or just contact me for help ***
WhatsApp © 2014 is a registered trademark of WhatsApp Inc., a California corporation ("WhatsApp"), the owner and operator of whatsapp.com (the "WhatsApp Site"), the WhatsApp software, including WhatsApp Messenger. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
3.0.7: fixed 3.0.6 bug
3.0.3: added compatibility with Android L (Lollipop)
3.00: video, audio, contacts and GPS positions import
2.21: fixed a bug in iPhone archive selection
2.14: changed name to WazzapMigrator
2.0.7: compatibility with Android 4.4 (KitKat) embedded file manager
2.0.2: fixed a bug in iPhone archive import only routine
2.0.0: import iPhone archive only (no need for Android archive anymore)