Where is my Car 3D guides you back to your parked vehicle by marking its location on the most recent Google Maps.
When you leave your car, you can set the location and take a picture with a single tap on the widget.
Later you can review the spot on a 3D map. You can tilt and rotate the map and animate the camera to the marker. A detailed view presents additional information like the address and the photo.
You can get turn-by-turn directions to the spot with Waze, Google Maps Navigation or any other suitable app of your choice.
We respect your privacy. When you set the location, the current latitude, longitude and time are stored on your device in a private folder. If you use the app to take a picture, it is stored on the SD card.
We appreciate all feedback.
- Improved home screen widget. Routing option on main screen.
- Map type can be selected.
- New option: use Waze to get directions.
- Marker is draggable.
- Address can be edited.
- Improved layout of home screen widget.
- Added localized resources for Indonesia.
- Info window above marker is displayed accurately now.
- Routing works for all supported navigation apps.
- Added localized resources for United States, India and Germany.