Sometimes the phone accidentally forgotten at home, lost in an apartment or even worse on the street. With this app you can remotely control your phone via SMS commands:
loud - to remove the phone from vibrate mode via SMS
calls - get the 10 last calls by SMS
sms - get the last 5 SMS
clear - clear the SMS, contacts, call log
contacts - to get on the FTP server phonebook in cvs format
ftp login:password@ftpserver - register the new settings for FTP server via SMS
photo - photograph who found the phone and upload a picture on the FTP.
Moreover, in case of change of SIM cards, the phone will send an SMS to the configured phone number.
Data to send to the FTP server stored in memory and when a network connection occures to the server is loaded.
A simple SMS command format: password space command
For example, when a password 123 and command for receive 10 lost calls would look like this: 123 calls
To access the application, you must enter the current password.
In the application list, you will see the application "Birthday reminder".
In the recently launched applications list this app will be absent.
You must specify:
password, phone number to send a SMS to change sim card, FTP server (IP address or host name) and password.
1. On some phone models and firmware application can run partially or broken at all. After installation, you must do a test.
1. Added new application to list "Our apps"
1. Added links to our other applications
1. Some application code optimisation.
2. Usability improving: if password is not setted - password prompt will not show.