One of the oldest games known to man comes to your Android device. Where Is the red is a variation on the classic shell game.
Played in landscape mode, the game is simplicity itself: three cups and a pea. You're shown the pea's location, and the cups start moving. When they stop, you point to where the pea ended up. The action speeds up as you move into higher levels, and you can miss three picks before the game starts over again at level 1.
Play with your friends on facebook too:
I am an indie game developer, if you like my game, please rate it! :}
- Now you can invite friends for extra lives.
- Recreated Full HD graphics for tablets
- Play with friends. New fancy Facebook integration!
- New faster Unity3D game engine
- Removed in game ads
- Now you can play with your friends on facebook too: http://apps.facebook.com/where_is_the_red/