Whereis® is a FREE app providing voice guided turn-by-turn navigation across Australia. Get to your destination quickly and easily.
● Winner of 2013 Australian Mobile Award (best navigation app)
● Finalist in the 2012 AIMIA Awards in the categories of ‘Best Application for a Mobile’ & ‘Best Tourism or Travel’
Need directions? Ask a local. Whereis® is your local map provider with extensive coverage of Australia. Whereis® understands local conditions.
● Voice-guided navigation, telling you when to make a turn
● Automatic re-route if you take a wrong turn
● Day & night-mode views when navigating
● Extensive Australian map coverage using the most up-to-date data from Whereis®, Australia’s local mapping expert
● Locate yourself on the map
● Search for addresses, places & businesses from Yellow Pages®
● Quick search panel to find points of interest on your map such as petrol stations, ATMs, restaurants, car parks, etc.
● Parts of this app use the phone’s GPS, and continued use can dramatically decrease battery life.
● As Whereis® is designed for use in Australia, you cannot use the Current Location or Navigation features outside Australia. You will, however, still be able to search maps, addresses, businesses & directions.
● Restrictions on driver use of mobile phones exist in some States and Territories and you should check local rules.
We’re committed to ensuring Whereis® is the best free mapping & navigation app in Australia, so please send through your feedback and ideas to [email protected]
Report Map Changes - http://whereis.formstack.com/forms/whereis_feedback
We have moved to a high resolution satellite imagery service that extends our coverage across Australia.
Imagery will be automatically updated more often as our towns and cities grow.
We’ve also fixed some reported bugs.
Please keep sending through your feedback and ideas to [email protected]