Are you fed up with hanging around the streets? Are you tired of looking for your tank everywhere? "where's my tank!?" is your solution.
Use your device GPS to remember where you have parked your tank (or submarine). Use turn by turn to find your Tank (or car) using Google Maps.
This app lets you mark your current position on the map. You can geographical tag your vehicles (Tank, Submarine, Helicopter... and even a Car).
Your vehicle and actual position are visible on the map.
Instructions (to park):
1) Park your tank
2) Open the app and wait until appears current location marker
3) Click on the Park button and select your vehicle type
Instructions (return to your tank, car, truck...):
1) Open "Where's My Tank?"
2) Watch the map and go to your vehicle
3) Click on the info balloon and tap "Delete this vehicle" when you are find your tank
- Latest maps technologie (Google Maps API v2)
- Persistent (vehicles are marked on the map until you remove them)
- 7 available vehicles (Tank, Submarine, Helicopter, Truck, Tractor, Car, Bike)
- 4 layers type (Normal, Hybrid, Satellite, Terrain)
- Option to enable traffic layer
- 3D Maps available on more than 100 cities
- Easy to use
- Small app size (package)
- Low battery ussage
- For free (with ads)
- Option to share the location of your vehicles
- Shows parked time and vehicle type
- Different icons for every vehicle type
- extra HD ready (xxhdpi)
- Holo interface (Android OS 3.0+)