According to the rule of thumb in Japan, whistles help you survive after natural disasters such as Tsunamis and earthquakes. In particular, they will be beneficial in case that you cannot escape from collapsed buildings. However, it is not in practice to always hold a whistle for disasters that you cannot expect to occur. So, put it into your belongings, your smart phones. This will help you when accidents happen.
- Automatically set the device's volume back when exitting.
- Automatically set the device's volume max.
- Fix: exit forcibly when switching a layout.
- Make the whistle sound louder than ver. 1.1.
- Make the whistle sound louder than ver. 1.0.
- Fix: cannot stop playing sounds when pressing a button in particular timing.