Recommended as a miracle for better sleep! Features ambient sounds of the environment that will help you relax during the day and sleep great at night. Download White Noise Lite for FREE
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dish Washer, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain with Birds, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with free downloads from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Record and loop additional new sounds with total ease
• Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises together like a DJ pro with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• Designed to work on all Android-based phones and tablets
• Advanced Settings let you prevent interruptions such as notifications, tweak buffer size for optimal playback, adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, custom alarm snooze times, and more. All the pro tools you need for better sleep.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!"
AMAZING ANDROID APPS - Book by Daniel A. Begun
"White Noise can instantly transform a chaotic environment into a calm oasis."
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
WAKE_LOCK: Used by alarms to wake device when activated
DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Used by alarms to unlock device
INTERNET: Used to provide web, news, and ads
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Downloaded sounds
READ_NETWORK_STATE: Checks if web available
RECORD_AUDIO / MICROPHONE: Create recordings
CAMERA: Assign photo to recordings
UPGRADE WHITE NOISE
Download the full version of White Noise to get background audio, additional alarms, unlimited recordings, unlimited downloads, and no ads. Just tap the web button to learn more.
White Noise 5.7 adds new major features:
- New recording features - ability to create / edit sounds
- Added record HD setting, which records at 44khz
- Added play time stats to the catalog for single sounds and mixes
- Lite now has all 40 stock sounds (with limit of 5 downloads and 5 recordings)
- Other minor fixes
New Permissions Explained:
RECORD_AUDIO / MICROPHONE: Create recordings with microphone
CAMERA: Assign photo to recordings