Who’s Calling 3.0.0 version is a big release which brings many new exciting features to users. There’s a whole new design and completely changed UI. Previously user were able to choose between Who’s Calling tone and default ringtone but now they will be able to set their own messages to ring on incoming calls.
And making your smart phone even smarter, so when your mobile is silent then Who’s Calling can not only End an Incoming Call but also can send a reply message to caller. And there is an “Off Silent Mode” too that will enable ringtone even if phone is silent.
All these settings can be configured globally or you can set each contact setting individually. So there are no worries to miss calls from your precious ones even when your phone is on silent. You can enable ringtone for specific contacts using “Off Silent Mode” while keeping silent for other contacts.
Who’s Calling 3.0.0 version is a major update, that includes
- whole new design
- exciting new features like
- User can choose between Who’s Calling tone and default phone tone
- User can type the msg to ring
- When Phone is silent and there is an incoming call, Who’s Calling can “End Call” or “End Call and reply with a message”
- “Off Silent Mode” to enable ringtone even when phone is silent.
- User can configure settings globally for all the contacts or on individual basis (individual contact settings are preferred).
Note: New features are premium and include in app purchase.
User experience completely changed, added new features.
Fixed bugs which were present in last version.