"Who's Calling?" reads the name of the calling party for incoming phone calls or the sender's name of a received message. Main features are:
• Supports phone, SMS, WhatsApp and custom apps (e.g. Facebook Messenger)
• Uses default TTS (Text-To-Speech) engine and language pack.
Please ensure that "voice data" in TTS settings is installed
• Configurable format of spoken caller ID (first name, display name, ...)
• Certain contacts can be disabled or a custom name can be defined
• Speech volume can be configured relative to ring tone volume
• Test mode to simulate incoming calls and messages
• Mute speech by flipping the phone
• Configurable number of times it repeats the caller ID
• Possible to activate alerting only when connected to Bluetooth (R) hands-free
(Please note that, with hands-free mode activated, the caller name will still be read out by the smartphone-speakers)
• Added Polish language support.
• New Feature: Globally activate/deactivate announcement for all apps at once (pro-version only)
• Several optimizations
Thank you for your feedback!