Makes a map of Wi-Fi access points as you walk around.
* Maps out the actual coverage of each access point (AP)!
* AP names are displayed on the map
* See street address and area of APs
* You can select the criteria for inclusion on your map
* Info is saved in a database on your phone
Paid version: no ads, many Access Points, KML (Google Earth) export.
To commenter Don:
It will only import 100 APs from the free version because that's the most
the free version will save. If you mean export... there are no restrictions on the number of APs you can export in the paid version. If I am not understanding you please mail me.