Wi-Fi Talkie is a communications app that lets you organize a voice chat, send and receive messages, files and folders within a Wi-Fi local network without any internet connection.
- Make a voice chat with your friends
- Send and receive files and folders over Wi-Fi at high speed
- Use group chat
- Send private messages
- Create your own Wi-Fi local network in one step
Ways to use the application:
- Communication into the open air
- Conversation in wireless networks of your office, dorm, university or school
- Get acquainted in a public Wi-Fi networks
- Bluetooth replacement for data transfer
- Baby monitor
- Talks in a loud environment
- Team talks in collective games (paintball, airsoft, and the like)
Limitations of the Lite version:
1) Outgoing calls are no longer than one minute.
2) Sending of files (from Lite to Lite only):
— The size of a file you can send is up to 5 MB.
— The total size of each data sending is up to 20 MB.
- Now you can use avatars!
- The Lite version can send files up to 5 MB (2 MB previously);
- More stability;
- Bug fixes.