Wiatag is an easy-to-use app which turns your smartphone or tablet into a tracker. Installing WiaTag on your mobile device provides you with a possibility to control its location or view tracks of movement using the interface of monitoring system (both Wialon Hosting and Wialon Local). The application helps you to know the whereabouts of your staff and optimize the processes connected with it.
To implement monitoring over a unit, you just need an account in Wialon system, smartphone with a built-in GPS receiver, and access to the Internet.
The application supports choosing a user mode from preset ones or creating your own with settings depending on the goals of monitoring. A wide range of settings available allows receiving accurate data while reducing traffic and battery consumption.
You can easily access the functionality of sending photos, locations, and SOS messages. Moreover, you can create a variety of custom statuses and dispatch any of them in a blink of an eye.
WiaTag supports remote control functionality from the interface of the monitoring system (both Wialon Hosting and Wialon Local).
• Choosing preset mode (Active/Standard/Lite) or creating your own (Custom).
• Enabling power saving settings.
• Quick access to sending location, photo, and SOS messages.
• Collection of data using smart mode for efficient battery consumption.
• Flexible settings for data sending.
• Google Fused usage for location determination.
Any proposals and questions can be discussed with our support team. Feel free to contact us at [email protected]
• Error notifications texts are corrected on unit ID or password change
WiaTag never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow over the rating of the app. However, if you have a couple of minutes, please leave a review.
We will be happy to hear your feedback, questions, and suggestions at [email protected]
We read every message sent. Your feedback on issues helps to reduce bugs and improve the experience.