Explore the world where absurdity is everyday reality. Tap the widget to progress through game, gather experience, level up, find items and equip your hero with them. Experience what you have never experienced before in the game like no other.
• simplified role-playing game
• easy to play, easy to master
• transform mindless taps on widget to actions in a fantasy world
• tap on your square or round Android Wear watch - even by voice :)
• game where your imagination matters
• 200+ items never seen together in a single game
• 100+ NPCs to kill or befriend (70+ unique)
• 18 locations to explore on 2 maps
• 2 minigames to test your skills
• references to characters, products, games and places you may know :)
• hilarious, absurd, crazy, a bit weird too
• great way to kill some time when you are totally bored
• time-limited quests (optional)
• achievements and global leaderboards (optional)
• send gifts and item requests to your friends (optional)
• save your progress to the cloud through Saved Games (optional)
• optimized for tablets and phones (landscape layout for 8.8-inch displays and up)
• doesn't drain battery much
• doesn't require hundreds of megabytes to be downloaded
• it won't install itself, so don’t wait any longer and hit the Install button
‘Cause we don’t take everything seriously.
Tell us what you would like to have in future updates:
Interested in the latest news? Connect with us on...
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ru3chinitiative
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/114357458409287652420
Having troubles with the widget?
Are you not able to find the widget in the widget list or widget taps are not reflected in the game? Please make sure the game is installed in the internal memory (not on SD card), try device restart or application reinstall. If you are using custom launcher, try using default or other one. Please send us an email and we will be happy to help. Alternatively, activate 'Tap Head' from navigation drawer and tap it to progress through the game (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZeBdbZrFrw).
When Fingers Hurt Pack
• tap by voice - speak and each word will be transformed to one tap (activate it from the navigation drawer)
• get 1 point for every 10 arrows you avoid in Tamapetotchi minigame ('cause we listen to the players)
• 4 new items
• 3 new NPCs
What's coming next?
check our social sites :)
Note: It's recommended to backup your save files before updating the game to the latest version.